You can’t beat a cozy, mountain Colorado wedding. The aroma of pine infuses the crisp air, and the views are immaculate and awe-inspiring. Winter brings a whole new face to the mountainscape. Barns, ranches, chateaus–Colorado is nothing short of winter wonderland venues for your wedding.
This dining hall rests in the beautiful grounds at the Colorado Chautauqua National Historic Landmark in Boulder. There is plenty of scenic land to roam and to gaze on from the venue’s wide windows (26 acres in fact!). The venue is backed by mountains, but close enough to the city of Boulder that you won’t feel stranded in the wild.
- Accommodates up to 80 guests for plated service
- Excellent catering service
- 58 cottages and 2 lodges
The Boettcher Mansion is a wonderful venue only 30 minutes west of Denver. It is settled inside the Lookout Mountain Nature Preserve in Golden. When inside the nature preserve you would never guess the city was so close!
- Supports a list of wonderful caterers including: Biscuits and Berries, Footers Catering, Peak Beverage (all supported by Gold Calendar!)
- Three venues: Carriage House, Gazebo, Fireside Room
- Wonderful list of lodging accommodations listed on website!
Suspended on a mountain in the entrance to the Colorado Rocky Mountain National Park, stands the Della Terra Mountain Chateau. The backdrop is stunning during any season, but especially during winter, when the sea of pines are covered with snow and fog. Large windows overlook the untouched nature, and the main hall becomes a romantic reception area when the evening falls and the hall is full of warm light.
- Reception site holds up to 200 guests
- 2 large fire places
- Gourmet kitchen for catering options
- Equipped with dance floor and full bar
Estes Park offers a stunning Rocky Mountain venue in the midst of the Rocky Mountains. Timber Ridge is a spacious lodge with a two-story fireplace and high cathedral ceilings. Where else can you take a gondola ride from your venue??
- Accommodates up to 300 wedding guests
- On-premise catering
- Outdoor wooden deck with great views!
We love the many options that Colorado offers for mountain venues. Take a look at all of the other snowy photos of these darling venues and check their availability on Gold Calendar!